It is currently October 19th, 2020, 9:23 pm

HotKey plugin 1.0

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: HotKey plugin 1.0

Post by balala »

brax64 wrote: September 24th, 2020, 11:59 pm It seems that the issue arises only with iTunes... when I try to load the Player.ini skin trough hotkey, is not happening if I load it trough the main skin (Gruvy.ini) context menu... while iTunes its already running.
If iTunes is not running, the Player.ini skin load regularly either way (Gruvy.ini context menu or hotkey)...
I also don't have iTunes, but I'd try with other player. If you don't have anything else installed, you probably have at least Windows Media Player. Try with that one. Does the issue occurres with it?
brax64

Post by brax64 »

balala wrote: September 25th, 2020, 6:52 am I also don't have iTunes, but I'd try with other player. If you don't have anything else installed, you probably have at least Windows Media Player. Try with that one. Does the issue occurres with it?
Double check again, with WMP is not happening, The player load/unload regularly with the hotkey and the context menu command...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

brax64 wrote: September 25th, 2020, 7:05 am Double check again, with WMP is not happening, The player load/unload regularly with the hotkey and the context menu command...
Alright, but in this case someone else will have to help you, because as said, I have no iTunes.
brax64

Post by brax64 »

balala wrote: September 25th, 2020, 7:08 am Alright, but in this case someone else will have to help you, because as said, I have no iTunes.
That's ok, thank you very much for your time anyway!