It is currently September 20th, 2019, 12:56 pm

Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
User avatar
LeVvE
Posts: 50
Joined: June 20th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

LeVvE » June 20th, 2014, 11:09 pm

.raptor wrote:You have tried to switch song a few times right? Also, check if any images have appeared in My Documents/Rainmeter/SpotifyPlugin.
Yeah I have a playlist playing all the time, also closing both programs and restarting once in a while to see if something changes.

No map called SpotifyPlugin there but when I added AlbumName again to see if something changes it doesnt show a 0 anymore and instead shows the string as blank.

EDIT: If I run Spotify as admin with skin loaded Rainmeter stops responding til I close Spotify. But it doesn't do that if I just run Spotify normally.

EDIT: Substitute works now, didnt before when it was just reporting 0s.
User avatar
.raptor
Posts: 220
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 11:03 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

.raptor » June 20th, 2014, 11:26 pm

LeVvE wrote:If I run Spotify as admin with skin loaded Rainmeter stops responding til I close Spotify. But it doesn't do that if I just run Spotify normally.
Yeah, this seems to be the only error i can actually replicate. New version again, gonna need the log from this one aswell (delete the old one).

EDIT:
By works you mean that you can see an album image now? Cause in that case the version below will only clutter your desktop with a log file
Last edited by .raptor on June 25th, 2014, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LeVvE
Posts: 50
Joined: June 20th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

LeVvE » June 20th, 2014, 11:36 pm

.raptor wrote: Yeah, this seems to be the only error i can actually replicate. New version again, gonna need the log from this one aswell (delete the old one).

EDIT:
By works you mean that you can see an album image now? Cause in that case the version below will only clutter your desktop with a log file
Soita skin only, this log is much longer than the old one.

No cover doesn't work but neither does substitute for cover so something is happening.
Last edited by LeVvE on June 25th, 2014, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
.raptor
Posts: 220
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 11:03 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

.raptor » June 20th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Well, to some degree i can see what goes wrong now.
For some reason spotify doesnt give the correct reply when when asked about its status. Are you by any chance in private mode?
User avatar
LeVvE
Posts: 50
Joined: June 20th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

LeVvE » June 20th, 2014, 11:49 pm

.raptor wrote:Well, to some degree i can see what goes wrong now.
For some reason spotify doesnt give the correct reply when when asked about its status. Are you by any chance in private mode?
Nopp, I have everything in Activity Sharing and Profile unticked and the rest of the settings list is ticked. I'm not running private or offline mode.

I have offline playlist but Radio/Top Lists doesn't show anything else either.
User avatar
.raptor
Posts: 220
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 11:03 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

.raptor » June 20th, 2014, 11:59 pm

Gonna need the log file from this one then, need to get an idea of the data retrieved. Remember to delete the old log.
Last edited by .raptor on June 25th, 2014, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LeVvE
Posts: 50
Joined: June 20th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

LeVvE » June 21st, 2014, 12:02 am

.raptor wrote:Gonna need the log file from this one then, need to get an idea of the data retrieved. Remember to delete the old log.
Last edited by LeVvE on June 25th, 2014, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
.raptor
Posts: 220
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 11:03 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

.raptor » June 21st, 2014, 12:15 am

New version then... :?
Last edited by .raptor on June 25th, 2014, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LeVvE
Posts: 50
Joined: June 20th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

LeVvE » June 21st, 2014, 12:21 am

.raptor wrote:New version then... :?
Hehe :)
Last edited by LeVvE on June 25th, 2014, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
.raptor
Posts: 220
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 11:03 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Spotify Plugin Released!

.raptor » June 21st, 2014, 12:36 am

Well, this is getting quite awkward :p
Last edited by .raptor on June 25th, 2014, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.