Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
GooseWing

Re: [V1.1.2] FrostedGlass - Now with more acrylic

Post by GooseWing »

Can I somehow round corners of blur window? It does not look nice a little bit
StArL0rd84

Post by StArL0rd84 »

GooseWing wrote: November 6th, 2018, 3:20 am Can I somehow round corners of blur window? It does not look nice a little bit
I don't think that's possible because of the way Microsoft implemented blur. Maybe in the future.
([mWorkTime] = 1 ? #Work# : ([mEnergyLoss:%] >= 70% ? #Chillmode# : </>))
swyrl

Post by swyrl »

does this work with win8.1 if I have the glass8 system mod installed?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

swyrl wrote: June 10th, 2019, 11:25 pm does this work with win8.1 if I have the glass8 system mod installed?
Very simple: give it a try.
Download and install the skin posted by theAzack9 in the first post of this topic. Check the skin to see if the plugin does work.
swyrl

Post by swyrl »

balala wrote: June 11th, 2019, 6:33 am Very simple: give it a try.
Download and install the skin posted by theAzack9 in the first post of this topic. Check the skin to see if the plugin does work.
It won't even allow me to install it, it just says my version of windows isn't supported.

I guess if I want glass8 support I'll have to write it myself. A bit surprised it doesn't exist already to be honest given the popularity of glass8
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

swyrl wrote: June 12th, 2019, 4:21 pm I guess if I want glass8 support I'll have to write it myself. A bit surprised it doesn't exist already to be honest given the popularity of glass8
Me personally don't know what glass8 is, now googling the web have figured it out, so for now have now idea what should have to be written / modified to support it.
swyrl wrote: June 12th, 2019, 4:21 pm It won't even allow me to install it, it just says my version of windows isn't supported.
When creating skin installer, at second step you have to choose the version of Windows. If the author have selected Win 10, then yep, you can't install the package onto an earlier Windows. Probably that's why it doesn't let you to install it.
Could you please give me a link to this skin installer?
Neurohax

Post by Neurohax »

Just a heads up that 1903 might have introduced some quirks for this plug in. Still works, but dragging meters is slow.

More info and example: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=32501
JelleDekkers

Post by JelleDekkers »

I'm having the same issue as described above. Dragging the skin with FrostedGlass enabled is really slow. I have noticed it only happens when the Type option is set to Acrylic. Blur will have to do for now.
Cariboudjan

Post by Cariboudjan »

Would anyone happen to know whether this plugin could grab color information from a Wallpaper Engine background?

It would be nice if the application saved a single screenshot whenever a Wallpaper Engine background were loaded, allowing people to use that jpeg to pull color information easily for other apps. Anyone know if it does this?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Cariboudjan wrote: October 28th, 2019, 4:29 pm Would anyone happen to know whether this plugin could grab color information from a Wallpaper Engine background?

It would be nice if the application saved a single screenshot whenever a Wallpaper Engine background were loaded, allowing people to use that jpeg to pull color information easily for other apps. Anyone know if it does this?
I suppose instead of FrostedGlass plugin, Chameleon could do this. Give it a try...