It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 11:38 am

Hide winamp skin from desktop

Tips and Tricks from the Rainmeter Community
burnwell88

Hide winamp skin from desktop

Post by burnwell88 »

i have made it on skin IDENTITY ...... just search for the measure and add values :D .... wen you close winamp the skin closes i mean hides ;)) ... when you ope winamp its back again :D

Code: Select all

[MeasureWACurr]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WindowMessagePlugin.dll
WindowClass=Winamp v1.x
WindowMessage=1024 0 105
IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeter MeterWAProgress][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterPrev][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterProgress][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterRoundline][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterPlay][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterPause][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterNext][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterStop][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterTimeFull][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterBackGround][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterLine][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterTimeFull][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterTitle][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterTimeCurr][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterLaunch][!RainmeterRedraw]
IfAboveValue=0
IfAboveAction=!execute [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterWAProgress][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterPrev][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterProgress][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterRoundline][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterPlay][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterPause][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterNext][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterStop][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterTimeFull][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterBackGround][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterLine][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterTimeFull][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterTitle][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterTimeCurr][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterLaunch][!RainmeterRedraw]
Yelleke

Re: Hide winamp skin from desktop

Post by Yelleke »

My controls and player are two seperated configs in different directories
This gives me more control on using different themes (love SUPERCOLOSSAL skin)

And all I have to hide/show is:

[WinampPlay]
Meter=STRING
blablabla....
LeftMouseDownAction=!execute [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterBackGround] [!RainmeterActivateConfig "Winamper" "Winamper.ini"] [!RainmeterPluginBang "mWA SendMessage 273 40045 0"]

[WinampStop]
Meter=STRING
blablabla....
LeftMouseDownAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeter MeterBackGround] [!RainmeterDeactivateConfig "Winamper" "Winamper.ini"] [!RainmeterPluginBang "mWA SendMessage 273 40047 0"]
RightMouseDownAction=!execute ["C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Addons\CDTray.exe" "F:" "open"]

Image Image

Almost every meter shown on my taskbar has a double function
Less clutter, multi functional

Just my 2 cents
Yelleke
;)
Samus Aran

Post by Samus Aran »

You use Winamp/foobar, I think ;)

How did you get that volume control in there? oÔ
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Samus Aran wrote:You use Winamp/foobar, I think ;)

How did you get that volume control in there? oÔ

[MeterVolume]
Meter=STRING
X=R
Y=0
FontColor=#FontColor#
StringStyle=BOLD
FontSize=#FontSize#
FontFace=#FontFace#
AntiAlias=1
Text="100%"
LeftMouseDownAction=!execute [!RainmeterPluginBang "MeasureWA SendMessage 1024 ValueFrom0-255 122"][!RainmeterRedraw MeterVolumeBarMeasure]
Hidden=1

Example:

Code: Select all

[MeterVolumeSet100%]
Meter=STRING
X=R
Y=0
FontColor=#FontColor#
StringStyle=BOLD
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=LEFT
FontFace=#FontFace#
AntiAlias=1
Text="100%"
LeftMouseDownAction=!execute [!RainmeterPluginBang "MeasureWA SendMessage 1024 255 122"][!RainmeterRedraw MeterVolumeBarMeasure]
Hidden=1
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
Samus Aran

Post by Samus Aran »

Is is also possible to make a slider for the volume?
bendenfield

Post by bendenfield »

yes it is. but it will not be smooth.
you have to make for example 10 bars, wich together make the whole volume bar. when you click on the left bar, volume will be changed to 10%; when you click the second bar from the left, volume will be changed to 20%...
for the slider itself you have to make 10 aswell, each for one bar. you have to work with values on a VolumeMeasure to make the slider displaying on the correct position.
but i don't know if there is a way to measure the volume? if not you have to find a way around it.
hope i could help you.

i had something like that on my mind for Magu, but not yet realized...
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

For questions regarding foobar with foo_winamp_spam.dll I suggest this: http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=386#p2281

But a slider (like, a real slider) is not possible. You can have a bar which you click on and it will fill up. But it won't be a slider.
Samus Aran

Post by Samus Aran »

In combination with the iPhone's plus/minus-buttons the codes 40058 and 40059 would be quite handy :D

One last (maybe noobish) question: If I write [!RainmeterPluginBang "mWA SendMessage 273 40058 0"] ten times, would that increase the total volume by 10%?
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Samus Aran wrote:In combination with the iPhone's plus/minus-buttons the codes 40058 and 40059 would be quite handy :D

One last (maybe noobish) question: If I write [!RainmeterPluginBang "mWA SendMessage 273 40058 0"] ten times, would that increase the total volume by 10%?
No idea.
Try it.
Yelleke

Post by Yelleke »

I use winamp

The volume bar is shown at the background.
Above it, there are two other transparant meters, same width but half of the height
wich splits the volulme bar in two
Clicking on the meter in the upper half part of the volumebar increases the volume
Clicking on the one below decreases the volume

simple as drinking beer
but to be honest, pointing the Remote Control to my reciever goes faster
[MeterVolumeBarMeasure]
MeasureName=MeasureVolumeBar
Meter=Bar
X=22
Y=3
W=3
H=28
BarOrientation=VERTICAL
BarColor=45, 175, 190, 255
Flip=0

[MeterVolumeUP]
Meter=Image
X=22
Y=3
W=3
H=14
SolidColor=255, 255, 255, 0
LeftMouseDownAction=!Execute =[!RainmeterPluginBang "MeasureWA SendMessage 273 40058 0"]

[MeterVolumeDown]
Meter=Image
X=22
Y=17
W=3
H=14
SolidColor=255, 255, 255, 0
LeftMouseDownAction=!Execute [!RainmeterPluginBang "MeasureWA SendMessage 273 40059 0"]