In the latest beta, we have added several more mouse actions as well as the ability to run bang(s) when the skin gets or loses focus.
Mouse Wheel Scrolling Actions:
- The following actions can be placed under any meter and/or the [Rainmeter] section (just like other mouse actions). Like other mouse actions, your cursor needs to placed over the meter for the scrolling action to fire (or over the skin if used in the [Rainmeter] section).
- MouseScrollDownAction: Action to execute when the mouse wheel is rotated downward.
- MouseScrollUpAction: Action to execute when the mouse wheel is rotated upward.
- MouseScrollLeftAction: Action to execute when the mouse wheel is tilted or rotated to the left. Note: Not all mice have this capability.
- MouseScrollRightAction: Action to execute when the mouse wheel is tilted or rotated to the right. Note: Not all mice have this capability.
Extra Mouse Buttons: (These work just like Left/Right/Middle mouse actions.)
- Note: Some manufacturers and/or software have the ability to change what each extra button can do, therefore these actions may not work for everyone. It is not recommended to distribute skins that rely on these actions.
Skin Focus Actions:
- These must be placed in the [Rainmeter] section.
- OnFocusAction: Action to execute when the skin gets focus (usually by clicking the mouse somewhere on the skin).
- OnUnfocusAction: Action to execute when the skin loses focus.