It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:09 pm

Switching between laptop and external monitor

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
revcp

Switching between laptop and external monitor

Post by revcp »

Hi,
I'm using the Newspaper 2.1.5 theme with rainmeter 2.0 on windows 7 pro 32 bit. At work I have the laptop on a docking station hooked to an external monitor. Away from work, of course, I use the laptop as... a laptop! The newspaper theme works great in each case, but when I go from either mode to the other the desktop is skewed. Is there any way to put a shortcut to each backup that will allow me to switch with a double click, or do I need to go into rainbrowser each time to load the necessary backup?
Thanks!
revcp

Re: Switching between laptop and external monitor

Post by revcp »

revcp wrote:Hi,
I'm using the Newspaper 2.1.5 theme with rainmeter 2.0 on windows 7 pro 32 bit. At work I have the laptop on a docking station hooked to an external monitor. Away from work, of course, I use the laptop as... a laptop! The newspaper theme works great in each case, but when I go from either mode to the other the desktop is skewed. Is there any way to put a shortcut to each backup that will allow me to switch with a double click, or do I need to go into rainbrowser each time to load the necessary backup?
Thanks!

OK, found the answer. http://www.redirectwebhosting2.com/ghall/share/RainRez.zip