It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:24 am

How to change background Ilustro color

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
tiagosanoli

How to change background Ilustro color

Post by tiagosanoli »

Hi Everyone,

I love the rainmeter and the standard skin "ilustro", but I am usind the windows 10 with light standard personalization and i would like to turn the ilustro backgroud dark to white, with the font dark, as the windows white bar that i am using.

If somebory would help me, i will be fully gratefull.

Best regards,

Tiago Oliveira.
tiagosanoli

Re: How to change background Ilustro color

Post by tiagosanoli »

I Already tried to turn, but i could only change de font and bars colors. I tried to change de backgroung dark to white, but unfortunetelly could not.
mak_kawa

Post by mak_kawa »

Hi tiagosanoli

Illustro's background image is "Background.png" in your Illustro's @Resouces folder. So, you can edit to change color of the image file as you want using image-editing software as Photoshop.

Or... if you want to change only transparency of the background, add ImageTint=255,255,255,32 in the [Rainmeter] section of desired skin. Last parameter is for transparency.

Ps.: In Photoshop, "Image -> Adjustments -> Invert" is maybe what you want.
tiagosanoli

Post by tiagosanoli »

mak_kawa wrote: August 9th, 2020, 9:31 pm Hi tiagosanoli

Illustro's background image is "Background.png" in your Illustro's @Resouces folder. So, you can edit to change color of the image file as you want using image-editing software as Photoshop.

Or... if you want to change only transparency of the background, add ImageTint=255,255,255,32 in the [Rainmeter] section of desired skin. Last parameter is for transparency.

Ps.: In Photoshop, "Image -> Adjustments -> Invert" is maybe what you want.
Thanks a lot for your help.

I had some dificult to edit de background in a software, but i had win.

best regards!

Tiago Oliveira.