It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 9:51 am

Osu!.exe doesn't work

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Duskdred

Osu!.exe doesn't work

Post by Duskdred »

Hi,

Here's the problem, I put the right adress in the .ini file but it still doesn't work, so I tried several ways to correct it but nothing worked so far. Apart from that little issue, everything is work.

Duskdred

Thanks for your help !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Osu!.exe doesn't work

Post by balala »

Duskdred wrote: April 19th, 2020, 8:21 pm Here's the problem, I put the right adress in the .ini file but it still doesn't work, so I tried several ways to correct it but nothing worked so far. Apart from that little issue, everything is work.
osu is a program, a .exe file? I suppose, since the subject of your post is Osu!.exe doesn't work, but in this case maybe an exclamation sign is missing. Also is a good idea to add the extension as well (however not absolutely needed).
Additional note: unlike !ActivateConfig, the !DeactivateConfig bang doesn't require the name of the .ini file. That's why the [!DeactivateConfig "Honeycomb + GGL\osu\Background" "background.ini"] is much simpler: [!DeactivateConfig "Honeycomb + GGL\osu\Background"]
Duskdred

Post by Duskdred »

Thanks for your help, I finally figured out that I didn't type osu! correctly, I'm so dumb.

Have a good day !
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Duskdred wrote: April 20th, 2020, 8:18 am I'm so dumb.
No, you are not, it happens to any of us sometimes. So the LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Users\-----\AppData\Local\osu!.exe"] fixed the problem?