It is currently May 25th, 2020, 1:25 pm

Rainmeter wont run in admin mode unless tried several times?

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
fonpaolo

Re: Rainmeter wont run in admin mode unless tried several times?

Post by fonpaolo »

I use Windows 10 Pro and I confirm that Rainmeter is the last program displayed, but one of the first that's being launched, it remains idle until the system has loaded all his components.

For the last question, you can use Task Manager.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

fonpaolo wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 6:40 pm
I use Windows 10 Pro and I confirm that Rainmeter is the last program displayed, but one of the first that's being launched, it remains idle until the system has loaded all his components.
It looks to be idle only while it loads the appropriate skins. This, depending on the skins which have to be loaded and your computer, can take up to one - two minutes.
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

One can use Task Scheduler to load programs at every user logon, but with a delay.
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

balala wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 7:23 pm
It looks to be idle only while it loads the appropriate skins. This, depending on the skins which have to be loaded and your computer, can take up to one - two minutes.
I don't know what kind of computer you've tested, how many skins it loads and how much complex calculations it has to do at startup, but my computers only take a few seconds to load about 30 skins, and, as I said, Rainmeter stays idle until my systems have loaded all their components.