It is currently April 16th, 2024, 2:46 pm

Rainmeter Installing Error

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter Installing Error

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 8:33 pm I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with it, I'm just trying to understand what changes this person has made to the normal settings for Windows.
Oh, alright.
dedelogx

Post by dedelogx »

Im not sure, im using an Computer thats very old (like 11 years) and i make a completly Reset of Windows 10 :)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

dedelogx wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 8:32 pm The First thing isnt possible because my Document Folder doesnt exist on this Computer and second i put it off 1hour ago
What? There is no Documents folder? Hmm, weird. Extremely weird. Have never heard of something like this...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

dedelogx wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 8:39 pm im using an Computer thats very old (like 11 years)
This definitely isn't a problem.
dedelogx wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 8:39 pm i make a completly Reset of Windows 10 :)
Do so and let us know if it did help. Hoping it will...
dedelogx

Post by dedelogx »

Okay i hope it finnish today
dedelogx_2

Post by dedelogx_2 »

Hello,

Im back (forget the Pw :x)
I reinstalled Windows 10 and Rainmeter works completly fine and good. This is the Result:
https://ibb.co/b7X2

Thank you very much for your help and that you never gave up ;))
Greetings dedelogx_2 aka. dedelogx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Great. Glad things are straightened out.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

dedelogx_2 wrote: February 4th, 2020, 3:28 pm I reinstalled Windows 10 and Rainmeter works completly fine and good.
I'm also glad you got it working well. Good job...
brijesh_2101

Post by brijesh_2101 »

I have been using rainmeter from some time, but suddenly it stopped working. Then i uninstalleit and then installed it again, but i was shown an error " portable rainmeter must be installed on a different location with full read and write acceess. please go back and select standard installation" i have checked my pc, i have not installed portable version of rainmeter. furthermore, i tried everything i can do, but unfortunately, i was unable to solve the problem. i also reinstalled windows... But as usual, the problem was unsolved. Please help me..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

brijesh_2101 wrote: September 27th, 2023, 5:42 am I have been using rainmeter from some time, but suddenly it stopped working. Then i uninstalleit and then installed it again, but i was shown an error " portable rainmeter must be installed on a different location with full read and write acceess. please go back and select standard installation" i have checked my pc, i have not installed portable version of rainmeter. furthermore, i tried everything i can do, but unfortunately, i was unable to solve the problem. i also reinstalled windows... But as usual, the problem was unsolved. Please help me..
Possible explanation, if you attempted to install it in portable mode:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=34581#p171194
Other similar problems, maybe you find a solution that suits your case in one of those topics:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/search.php?keywords=portable+error&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth