You CANNOT install the "normal mode" on your desktop. That is just not possible.dedelogx wrote: ↑February 3rd, 2020, 7:57 pm1. I installed the normal version not the portable on my desktop, because i cant edit the path
2. I dont have any Document Ordner in my Folder. There is nothing like these Folder
3. Now my main question, my English is not the best and can u summarize how i make ur second point finnish?
The definition of "normal mode" is:
1) The program will be installed in C:\Program Files\Rainmeter. You can't change that.
Then, the first time the program is run:
2) The settings will be created in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter. You can't change that.
3) The default skins will be deployed to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins. You can change that later, in the Settings panel for Rainmeter.
4) An entry for the Rainmeter "uninstaller" will be created in your Windows Registry
5) An association between the file type .rmksin and the SkinInstaller program will be created in the Windows Registry
6) A shortcut to Rainmeter.exe will be created in your Windows Startup folder
7) A shortcut to Rainmeter.exe will be created in your Windows Programs folder