It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:42 am

Get folder appear when hovering on right side of my screen

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Jason

Re: Get folder appear when hovering on right side of my screen

Post by Jason »

balala wrote: May 29th, 2020, 3:41 pm Based on out previous discussion, I suppose if there are more icons of the unFold package loaded, you'd like to reveal all of them, whenever are you hovering the mouse over certain / any of those icons (or place where they should be). This is what I understood from your description. Did I misunderstood?
nope. You have understood clearly. the over certain place, where do you recommend the place will be ??
Thank You.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Get folder appear when hovering on right side of my screen

Post by balala »

Jason wrote: May 30th, 2020, 3:53 pm nope. You have understood clearly.
Alright, here is a small package, which for now includes only the transparent version of only three skins: Chrome, Edge and WMP. The others will be added later, if you find everything alright. Make a backup of your old unFold config, then replace it with the attached one. Load all three existing skins and start testing them. All of them are dark, but if you're hovering the mouse over any of them, all get lighter (normal), then when you're leaving them, they again get dark.
Please test these skins and let me know if they are working as expected. If they are, I'm gonna add the others as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.