It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:26 pm

Change wallpaper when music starts

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
zBobo

Re: Change wallpaper when music starts

Post by zBobo »

here you have,wish you can help me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

zBobo wrote: November 21st, 2019, 4:35 pm here you have,wish you can help me
I probably could, but right now I'm not sure which is the skin we're talking about. Which is that?
zBobo

Post by zBobo »

i didn't understand
i recap my problem

i sent you my illustro folder

i want to make a gif appear on my screen when music starts
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

zBobo wrote: November 21st, 2019, 7:53 pm i want to make a gif appear on my screen when music starts
Yes, but you said the animation is built, but there nothing is shown on your screen. Which is the skin of the package which has the animation?
zBobo

Post by zBobo »

i made a new folder called showgif with the text file inside.isn't it right?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

zBobo wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 12:29 pm i made a new folder called showgif with the text file inside.isn't it right?
Let's summarize:
You have a config (a folder into the Skins folder), which has the images called FrameX.png. These images are included into the illustro\@Resources\Frames folder, as seen in the posted screenshot.
Now if the skin's .ini file is into the Showgif config and this Showgif config doesn't contain the FramesX.png images, your skin can't use those images.
So, please pack the config which has the FramesX.png images and upload that one. Is important to make sure the package contains the FramesX.png images.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

zBobo wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 12:29 pm i made a new folder called showgif with the text file inside.isn't it right?
I attach a sample skin. It has four images (simple numbers saved as images) which are shown one after the other. Note that the Num variable is set to Num=4, because as said, there are four images. If you download this package and want to try it out, install it. This will load the Animation.ini skin, showing the images. I hope you see them.
If you do, next step is to replace the existing images with your own ones. Name the frames you have as Frame00.png - Frame0X.png (or FrameXX.png if there are more then 10 images), copy them to the Animation\@Resources\Frames folder, overwriting the existing images. If there is a different number of images, replace the Num variable within the [Variables] section, with the appropriate value.
Refresh the skin. Do you see the animation this time?
GIF.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.