It is currently April 18th, 2024, 12:27 pm

Making icons that start from the right

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
pr0x1ma

Re: Making icons that start from the right

Post by pr0x1ma »

balala wrote: November 9th, 2018, 2:19 pm It's not too easy, because those buttons are using images, even the texts are written to the images. Because of this, if you put the buttons on the right side of the screen, when you're hovering the mouse over it, the sliding in button would look weird at least. Probably it's not impossible, but nor easy isn't. A bit later I'll rewrite one example for you, to see how does it look.
thank you so much for this ..
the only problem i have with this is that "transparent areas" of the PNG seem to be not working. (not good with explaining sorry)
for example, I have to hover within an area of the icon that have "pixels" on.
when I hover on the "transparent" area... the "MouseOverAction" won't work.
so, this is from the left side icons. I am able to hover on the transparent area of the "image"/icon without it trying to go back to the "tray"

I mean... everything is good apart from that...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

pr0x1ma wrote: November 12th, 2018, 4:03 am when I hover on the "transparent" area... the "MouseOverAction" won't work.
Yep, this is a known behavior (I don't name it issue) of all kind of meters: the meters don't react if you're hovering the mouse over their transparent area.
The simplest solution is to add a SolidColor=0,0,0,1 option to the incriminated meter. This way, although it's not visible, nor is transparent and reacts to mouse hovering.
pr0x1ma

Post by pr0x1ma »

balala wrote: November 12th, 2018, 8:56 am Yep, this is a known behavior (I don't name it issue) of all kind of meters: the meters don't react if you're hovering the mouse over their transparent area.
The simplest solution is to add a SolidColor=0,0,0,1 option to the incriminated meter. This way, although it's not visible, nor is transparent and reacts to mouse hovering.
Perfect ! .. thank you...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

pr0x1ma wrote: November 12th, 2018, 12:37 pm Perfect ! .. thank you...
Glad to help (if I did).