It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:20 pm

Beginner- I want to learn how to write this code.

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
mkstichauf

Re: Beginner- I want to learn how to write this code.

Post by mkstichauf »

raiguard wrote:This is how I learned, too. I poked around SilverAzide’s gadgets until I figured out the basics, then used the documentation for the rest.
THANX MUCH for the guidance!
JediWarrior

Re: Beginner- I want to learn how to write this code.

Post by JediWarrior »

Hi, Don,t know if I'm a bit late but in July this year I was exactly the same as you with regards to programming experience. My advice is listen ans ask questions on these forums cus they really are a great and knowledgeable group and always eager to assist. They are also right about downloading a skin and just diving in and editing it and in the end changing things to work the way YOU want. One last recommendation is the Rainmeter section on the "Deviant Art" site.. Its another great source of skins. layouts and free stuff. They have some excellent Photoshop Brushes, Vectors, Textures Etc and they're all free from the other site members. Anyway, I hope your coding is going well , Take Care............. :welcome: :welcome: :thumbup: :thumbup: :bow: :bow:
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p