It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:56 am

Cant bring HWINFO to work.....

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Captori1991

Cant bring HWINFO to work.....

Post by Captori1991 »

Hello,

After 5 damn hours of installing this HWINFO Plugin on reinmeter, I cant bring it to work. Im doing everything 100% correct but its NOT working. I have no idea whats wrong. I can start HWINFO64 and it gives me information but the skin on Reinmeter, it still says 0 on Temperature etc. I dont know whats wrong. Can someone help me? Why is this so hard to install?!

Heres a screenshot of my settings:

http://imgur.com/a/DsT20

I followed a tutorial and you can see, HWINFO64 and Shared Memory Viewer is working correctly AND i ticked the correct boxes. None of the skins i downloaded is working with CPU Temp, Fan Speed etc etc etc.......
CyberTheWorm

Re: Cant bring HWINFO to work.....

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Did you change the information in the skin to use the correct sensor?
See this post for help
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=116174

Right click on skin, Open @Includes folder, edit HWInfo.inc and put in the sensor information into that file. It's different for every motherboard.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
Captori1991

Post by Captori1991 »

Oh ok, its working now lol.. Why is it so hard? You have to do this with every Skin you download....
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Captori1991 wrote:Oh ok, its working now lol.. Why is it so hard? You have to do this with every Skin you download....
Sadly, YES, you have to set the sensor values because the hardware is different on every system. :)