It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:06 am

GIF vs UPDATE RATE

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: GIF vs UPDATE RATE

Post by balala »

bernardovs23 wrote:I just think that it is TOO much for me :jawdrop
Why? What is too much? Couldn't you make it to work as you wanted?
kyriakos876

Post by kyriakos876 »

bernardovs23 wrote:Thanks for helping, but I just think that it is TOO much for me :jawdrop

I thought it was a simple fix but I guess not O.O

Sorry...
Hey, you probably missed my reply which was just a copy paste solution without reading if you are not into that :D
Here it is again:

Try changing your [Measure.Time.Blink] to this:

Code: Select all

[Measure.Time.Blink]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Counter % 20

IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=[!SetOption Meter.Time.Shadow Text "[Measure.Time.Hour] [Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetOption Meter.Time Text "[Measure.Time.Hour] [Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetVariable Shadow "255,106,213"]

IfAboveValue=10
IfAboveAction=[!SetOption Meter.Time.Shadow Text "[Measure.Time.Hour]:[Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetOption Meter.Time Text "[Measure.Time.Hour]:[Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetVariable Shadow "199,116,232"]
And remove the DefaultUpdateDivider. This should fix your problem.

Hehe thanks balala :D
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

kyriakos876 wrote:Hehe thanks balala :D
You're welcome kyriakos876, your solution is a really good one, but should take into account what I said above: I'd replace the IfEqualValue=0 and the appropriate IfEqualAction, with IfBelowValue=10 (and again, the appropriate IfBelowAction, posted above), or even better, I'd replace all these options with IfCondition (which is a newer option, with many advantages).
See all these in my previous reply.
bernardovs23

Post by bernardovs23 »

kyriakos876 wrote:Hey, you probably missed my reply which was just a copy paste solution without reading if you are not into that :D
Here it is again:

Try changing your [Measure.Time.Blink] to this:

Code: Select all

[Measure.Time.Blink]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Counter % 20

IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=[!SetOption Meter.Time.Shadow Text "[Measure.Time.Hour] [Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetOption Meter.Time Text "[Measure.Time.Hour] [Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetVariable Shadow "255,106,213"]

IfAboveValue=10
IfAboveAction=[!SetOption Meter.Time.Shadow Text "[Measure.Time.Hour]:[Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetOption Meter.Time Text "[Measure.Time.Hour]:[Measure.Time.Minute]"][!SetVariable Shadow "199,116,232"]
And remove the DefaultUpdateDivider. This should fix your problem.

Hehe thanks balala :D
I replaced it and the GIF was at the desired speed but the shadow didn't colors and the colon didn't blink
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bernardovs23 wrote:I replaced it and the GIF was at the desired speed but the shadow didn't colors and the colon didn't blink
About the blinking colon, after you've copied kyriakos876's code, replace, as I've described in my last reply, the IfEqualValue=0 and the appropriate IfEqualAction, with IfBelowValue=10 (and again, the appropriate IfBelowAction, posted above).
I also said that a much better solution would be to replace all these options, with IfCondition.
If you don't know how to do this, first please post the last code you have, to can talk about the same one. Then I'll indicate how to modify it, to make the colon blinking.
bernardovs23

Post by bernardovs23 »

balala wrote:About the blinking colon, after you've copied kyriakos876's code, replace, as I've described in my last reply, the IfEqualValue=0 and the appropriate IfEqualAction, with IfBelowValue=10 (and again, the appropriate IfBelowAction, posted above).
I also said that a much better solution would be to replace all these options, with IfCondition.
If you don't know how to do this, first please post the last code you have, to can talk about the same one. Then I'll indicate how to modify it, to make the colon blinking.
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bernardovs23 wrote:OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH
But you could manage all that I described?
bernardovs23

Post by bernardovs23 »

balala wrote:But you could manage all that I described?
Yes, I think. I mean, it works properly now
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bernardovs23 wrote:Yes, I think. I mean, it works properly now
Ok, I'm glad.
kyriakos876

Post by kyriakos876 »

balala wrote:You're welcome kyriakos876, your solution is a really good one, but should take into account what I said above: I'd replace the IfEqualValue=0 and the appropriate IfEqualAction, with IfBelowValue=10 (and again, the appropriate IfBelowAction, posted above), or even better, I'd replace all these options with IfCondition (which is a newer option, with many advantages).
See all these in my previous reply.
Yea it's better indeed, with IfCondition, I always prefer IfCondition over everything :D