It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:19 pm

hwinfo

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
kevindahl

Re: hwinfo

Post by kevindahl »

:oops:
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

OK, I have tried everything I can think of next to buying a new PC.I have upgraded my processor from Pentium 4 to Pentium D. Added a second hard drive with a different OS. replaced the heat sync.Upgraded my bios and format reinstalled rainmeter 4 timesLook, man, I admit It I am not financially able right now to purchase a new PC so I am doing the best I can to make a skin yet I need to be able to at least pull up the screen to make the HWINFO pull-up the run and settings options all I get after deleting and re-installing skins with the plugin and downloading directly from there site is the same damned error not able to connect that I posted screenshots of. :?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

So far you have not posted a screenshot showing what your HWiNFO sensor panel looks like. You've posted shots of the Shared Memory Viewer and various skins, but none of these will work without the sensor panel in HWiNFO actively running in the background. Let's see what it looks like on your system...
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

Problem is that I cant get it to do anything but post the error screen.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Let's see that then. :)
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

PIC1.PNG
PIC2.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

The only time that comes up for me if is HWiNFO is not actually running
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

any Ideas on how to make It run? I still after all this time and steps cannot get It to do anything at all besides what I have shown.even when It does show up In notification bar and right or left click It just goes to that screen.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

kevindahl wrote:any Ideas on how to make It run? I still after all this time and steps cannot get It to do anything at all besides what I have shown.even when It does show up In notification bar and right or left click It just goes to that screen.
Are you manually running the HWiNFO program and have it showing in the task bar?Or you can have it load with windows?
hw.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

kevindahl,
The problem is that you are NOT RUNNING HWINFO. This is what jsmorley was trying to tell you as well. The screenshot you sent is for the Shared Info Viewer. The Viewer is not HWiNFO, it is a 3rd-party tool supplied as part of the RainMeter plugin for HWiNFO. You need to install and run, AND configure, HWiNFO before you do anything with the Viewer app or any skins that depend on the plugin. The Sensors panel in HWiNFO needs to be actively running in the background (minimized to your system tray). Please post a screenshot of your Sensors panel when you have this working. It should look like this:
hwinfo.jpg