It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:58 pm

Forum avatar setup

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
kevindahl

Forum avatar setup

Post by kevindahl »

My avatar Is just A simple jpg picture using windows 10 snipping tool, yet, It keeps telling me that the file is too big?
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Forum avatar setup

Post by jsmorley »

kevindahl wrote:My avatar Is just A simple jpg picture using windows 10 snipping tool, yet, It keeps telling me that the file is too big?
It must be an image size no less than 48 X 48 pixels, no more than 96 X 96 pixels, and no larger a file than 20 kB (20480 Bytes).
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

Never had to do that resizing thing.I'm still a noob but learning a lot from you guys.I cant figure for the life of me how to make It fit.couldnt figure It out In the paint, don't know what To do.I have been sharing some of our stuff on forums and feel stupid that I can't fix this.Almost ready for DeviantArt, but don't want to look like a fool.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

kevindahl wrote:Never had to do that resizing thing.I'm still a noob but learning a lot from you guys.I cant figure for the life of me how to make It fit.couldnt figure It out In the paint, don't know what To do.I have been sharing some of our stuff on forums and feel stupid that I can't fix this.Almost ready for DeviantArt, but don't want to look like a fool.
If you attach your image to a post here, one of us will resize it for you.
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

That would be great and thank you.
rainmeter profile pic.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

Thank you. :jawdrop