It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:59 pm

Error de rainmeter - Rainmeter error

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
AlekxanderSerna

Error de rainmeter - Rainmeter error

Post by AlekxanderSerna »

Buenas noches comunidad.

Mi problema consiste en que instale la version 4.1 Beta Release y el programa funcionaba correctamente durante un par de días, Pero de un momento a otro dejo de funcional, la pieles desaparecieron de la pantalla principal y el programa no reaccionaba.

Reinicie el portátil, reinstale el programa, reinicie el servicio de rainmeter y nada ha funcionado. Instale la versión 4.0 y tampoco funciona, e incluso algunas pieles ya no se instalaba y no eran visibles.

Tengo windows 10 en mi portátil.

Éxitos y espero su ayuda. Gracias.

-----------------------------------------

Good evening community.

My problem is that I installed the version 4.1 Beta Release and the program worked correctly for a couple of days, but from one moment to another I left functional, the skins disappeared from the main screen and the program did not react.

Restart the laptop, reinstall the program, restart the rainmeter service and nothing has worked. Install version 4.0 and it does not work, and even some skins no longer installed and were not visible.

I have windows 10 on my laptop.

Successes and I look forward to your help. Thank you.
Active Colors

Re: Error de rainmeter - Rainmeter error

Post by Active Colors »

AlekxanderSerna wrote:Buenas noches comunidad.

Mi problema consiste en que instale la version 4.1 Beta Release y el programa funcionaba correctamente durante un par de días, Pero de un momento a otro dejo de funcional, la pieles desaparecieron de la pantalla principal y el programa no reaccionaba.

Reinicie el portátil, reinstale el programa, reinicie el servicio de rainmeter y nada ha funcionado. Instale la versión 4.0 y tampoco funciona, e incluso algunas pieles ya no se instalaba y no eran visibles.

Tengo windows 10 en mi portátil.

Éxitos y espero su ayuda. Gracias.

-----------------------------------------

Good evening community.

My problem is that I installed the version 4.1 Beta Release and the program worked correctly for a couple of days, but from one moment to another I left functional, the skins disappeared from the main screen and the program did not react.

Restart the laptop, reinstall the program, restart the rainmeter service and nothing has worked. Install version 4.0 and it does not work, and even some skins no longer installed and were not visible.

I have windows 10 on my laptop.

Successes and I look forward to your help. Thank you.
Hello! So you are saying that all skins are disappeared from Skins folder, or just from your desktop?

First see if any of your skins are running. You can easily do that by clicking right mouse button on rainmeter icon and choose Manage option. Then in appeared window you will see huge button called Active Skins, click it and list of loaded skins should appear. If you don't have any skins running on your desktop and you see no items in the list - this is fine. Let me know if you have running skins in the list and you can't see them on your desktop.
AlekxanderSerna

Active Colors wrote: Hi.

The Skins disappeared from the desk. The icon does not respond, the program stopped working, I install it again and it does not respond in any version 4.1 and 4.0. Can not be executed.

All the skins are in their respective folder.
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

AlekxanderSerna wrote:Hi.

The Skins disappeared from the desk. The icon does not respond, the program stopped working, I install it again and it does not respond in any version 4.1 and 4.0. Can not be executed.

All the skins are in their respective folder.
If I got it right, it looks like one or more skins are causing startup error. Try to do this.
1. Go to C:\Users\%your_user_name%\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter
2. Find there file Rainmeter.ini and open it with notepad
3. Remove there everything except [Rainmeter] section and all it's values.
4. Save file.
5. Start Rainmeter.

Let me know if that helps.
AlekxanderSerna

Good friend

Already reinstall the software after a file cleanup. It works me correctly.

Thank you for your guidance and time.

Success. :D