It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:21 am

weather

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
fonpaolo

Re: weather

Post by fonpaolo »

This is not an error of your skin, sometimes weather.com has some differences from what is displayed in the site and in the xml file.
OneProGamer14

Post by OneProGamer14 »

balala wrote:I don't think there is something wrong with your code or the temperature shown by it. It shows me right now 10°C. I set the same UKXX0924 weather code to my weather skin (which is trusted, I'm using it long time ago) and it also shows 10°C. If I open the http://wxdata.weather.com/wxdata/weather/local/UKXX0924?cc=*&unit=m&dayf=4 URL (which now is used by your skin), there also 10°C can be seen. So, why are you thinking the temperature is wrong?

EDIT: Sorry fonpaolo, I was late again!

Why does aol show 8 degrees then ?
Attachments
Untitled.png
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

OneProGamer14 wrote:Why does aol show 8 degrees then ?
aol is a different weather provider, if I'm not wrong? If so, there can be small differences between more providers, that's not a issue.
More than this, read fonpaolo's last post above.
OneProGamer14

Post by OneProGamer14 »

ok thanks. funny thing is now it is showing 8 degrees. thanks for everyone's help in this forum <3
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

OneProGamer14 wrote:ok thanks. funny thing is now it is showing 8 degrees. thanks for everyone's help in this forum <3
I'm glad, however, I think you'll notice small differences from time to time.
OneProGamer14

Post by OneProGamer14 »

balala wrote:I'm glad, however, I think you'll notice small differences from time to time.

it won't really bother me
OneProGamer14

Post by OneProGamer14 »

balala wrote:I'm glad, however, I think you'll notice small differences from time to time.

will changing update rate effect anything other than the fact that it will update quicker / slower ?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

OneProGamer14 wrote:will changing update rate effect anything other than the fact that it will update quicker / slower ?
No, it won't.
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

OneProGamer14 wrote:will changing update rate effect anything other than the fact that it will update quicker / slower ?
Keep in mind that the frequency of the xml update is every 30 minutes, usually 10 minutes before the hour and half hour... ;-)