It is currently April 16th, 2024, 4:50 pm

Help me find...

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Mearth

Help me find...

Post by Mearth »

I'm new and fishing for plugins...

I'm looking for:
  • a year in pixels plugin,
  • a weather plugin, preferably with a moon, sun and especially stars, birds, sea, river, etc. if possible,
  • Time with seconds,
  • Lifetime countdown bar, with the same for day, week, fortnight, year, etc. A circle showing all the countdowns together would also be good. I'm hoping for both options, circle and horizontal regular bar.
  • a graphic to show if it's morning, noon, evening, night, sunrise and sunset
mak_kawa

Re: Help me find...

Post by mak_kawa »

Hi Mearth

It seems to me that all of what you said does not need plugin. They can be achieved by the skin coding without plugin.

But I don't understand a year in pixels , with a moon, sun and especially stars, birds, sea, river, etc. and Lifetime countdown at all. Could you elaborate and be specific about them?
Mearth

Post by Mearth »

mak_kawa

Post by mak_kawa »

I have no idea(s) about these matters at all... You can/should make them by yourself, probably not using any plugin(s). Maybe it is complicated, but not impossible, I guess. :-)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Mearth wrote: May 26th, 2020, 5:14 am I'm new and fishing for plugins...
Are you looking for plugins or skins? I think rather skins.
Mearth wrote: May 26th, 2020, 5:14 am I'm looking for:
  • a year in pixels plugin,
Agree with mak_kawa: what do you mean by "year in pixels"? Have no idea...
  • a weather plugin, preferably with a moon, sun and especially stars, birds, sea, river, etc. if possible,
A while ago I wrote a skin, which shows the Sunrise / Sunset, respectively Moonrise / Moonset for current day. All these calculations had been done locally, the information are not downloaded from internet.
If interested, take a look at SunMoon skin of my Mirage suite (recommend version 1.1).
  • Time with seconds,
Done many times, by many users. Just have to look for it either here on forum, or on DA. My above Mirage suite has two skins, a digital and a classic clock, both showing seconds as well.
  • Lifetime countdown bar, with the same for day, week, fortnight, year, etc. A circle showing all the countdowns together would also be good. I'm hoping for both options, circle and horizontal regular bar.
Same as in case of "year in pixels" above. Not sure I understand.
  • a graphic to show if it's morning, noon, evening, night, sunrise and sunset
The above mentioned SunMoon shows as said the Sunrise and Sunset, as well as the length of day and other useful information, related to current day. However no graphic and doesn't indicate nor the time of day.