It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:41 pm

Help with Snowblind Rainmeter

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Kylethebyrd

Help with Snowblind Rainmeter

Post by Kylethebyrd »

I've just gotten my new snowblind desktop with a built in LCD display and i have been trying to configure it to work with 2 more monitors for a total of 3 displays. I need to set the primary monitor to 3 and I have tried to change the command line parameters in the batch files but nothing is working. The video animation still appears on my 2nd monitor instead of my snowblind LCD. Is anybody familiar with the snowblind meters code? Maybe im not doing something right.
Kylethebyrd

Re: Help with Snowblind Rainmeter

Post by Kylethebyrd »

What I'm trying to do is change the command line parameters for the batch files to load the video animation on display 3. Please help ive been dealing with this issues for about 2 weeks now and I cannot figure it out. How do I edit the command line parameters for a batch file?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Snowblind comes with NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 8GB or NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 8GB boards.

Their knowledge base offers this tip for setting up multiple monitors.

Your are more likely to get a meaningful response if you asked your question on their support forum.

If you have questions about skins to use, then someone here can probably help...
Kylethebyrd

Post by Kylethebyrd »

I looked into the link that you gave me but I think it has something to do with the command line parameters within a skin's batch file. Heres a screenshot that might help explain what I'm dealing with. I have located the batch files and I have tried editing them with notepad but it doesn't change anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kylethebyrd

Post by Kylethebyrd »

See, ive tried changing the parameters to display3 and saving the .batch file but it doesn't change anything. When all 3 monitors are plugged in it automatically sets the blind monitor to display 3 and I don't know how to change it. Do I have to open the batch file as administrator to change command line parameters?
Kylethebyrd

Post by Kylethebyrd »

I'm connected through 2 display ports and a DVI. The DVI(Blind monitor) seems to default to monitor 3. How do I change input of the DVI monitor to display 2? I don't see any option to do that in the display setting or the Nvidia control panel. Sorry if this seems simple but I cannot figure it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.