It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:27 pm

Bulgarian

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
Brian
Developer

Re: Bulgarian

Post by Brian »

Active Colors wrote:"Дебъгване" is more like a process of debugging. Say debugging. I don't know how to translate just the "Debug". Is that fine?
I think this will be fine, at least for now. This string is one the 4 types of messages that are displayed in the About dialog. While "debugging" might not be the best word to describe the messages, it is certainly close enough. If someone wants to correct this in the future, please do so.

Oh, and thanks for the update!

-Brian
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Brian wrote:I think this will be fine, at least for now. This string is one the 4 types of messages that are displayed in the About dialog. While "debugging" might not be the best word to describe the messages, it is certainly close enough. If someone wants to correct this in the future, please do so.

Oh, and thanks for the update!

-Brian
Glad to help. I will consult with my bulgarian friend about translation later as well.
Remark

Post by Remark »

Hello,
I noticed, that after update Rainmeter shows the message "Language is outdated", so I decided to update the language files.
The latest update of Bulgarian localisation is here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Thank you for the updates.

There seems to be a few items still in need of translating.

In Bulgarian.h, the following items seem partially translated:
#define STR_RENAMEFOLDERFAIL
#define STR_RENAMEFILEFAIL

In Bulgarian.nsh, the following items still need translating. Please note that some of these strings are no longer used at this time, but may in the future.
LOGONERROR (Specifically the "logon service" part. If there is no direct translation, that is okay, just let me know.)
SENDINFORMATION

-Brian
Remark

Post by Remark »

Thank You for Your remarks and sorry for the enormous delay.

In Bulgarian.h:
Partially translated items are corrected:
#define STR_RENAMEFOLDERFAIL
#define STR_RENAMEFILEFAIL

In Bulgarian.nsh:
LOGONERROR ("logon service" part) - In Bulgarian the names of the system services and system files are used in English
SENDINFORMATION - My fault, I've missed it. Corrected.

Here is the new .zip file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Thank you for the translations!

-Brian