It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:08 am

Hungarian

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
Brian
Developer

Re: Hungarian

Post by Brian »

The strings have been updated. Thank you. Since these changes are very minor, we are not going update the language pack for Rainmeter 4.0. It will be available with the next beta release.

VeRychard wrote:Is there anything else we need to make the Hungarian complete? I would like to have a direct link with the updated strings, so can make a full inspection and review of it. Can you help me with it?
A direct link to the translation files for Hungarian are located in the first post in this thread: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=57657#p57657
You can see the status (Complete or Incomplete) of any particular language here: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=57661#p57661

VeRychard wrote:Also I was thinking of an auto-updater, for people to update to latest stable version, and they could get localization updates too. What do you guys think?
If we were adding/changing/deleting strings on a frequent basis, this idea would be a nice addition - however, this is the first major addition/change to our localization strings in several years and we don't have any plans in the near future to add any more.

Our betas are very stable and rarely cause problems. We always recommend users use the very latest beta.

-Brian
VeRychard

Post by VeRychard »

Sounds cool, now I see you updated the status on the language, thanks!

edit:
I have reviewed the whole file, and did some modifications, attached the pack here, also have some questions:

Am I supposed to change this, being empty in the English file (I saw some foreign translators did, others did not translate this)? :
${LangFileString} SELECTLANGUAGE " "

Also I have attached some files where I marked the strings in question. Is there a way for me to translate them as well?

Thanks! :bow:
Attachments
Hungarian_17_05_05.zip
(5.73 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
rainmeterinstall.jpg
rainmeter_settings.jpg
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

VeRychard wrote:Am I supposed to change this, being empty in the English file (I saw some foreign translators did, others did not translate this)? :
${LangFileString} SELECTLANGUAGE " "
This was used in our installer (I think it changed around version 2.3) and gave the user a choice as to what language they wanted to install. I don't believe we use this string anymore, so there is no need to update it.
SelectLanguage.png
VeRychard wrote:Also I have attached some files where I marked the strings in question. Is there a way for me to translate them as well?
In the first picture (rainmeterinstall.jpg), those strings are controlled by the software we use to make the installer (NSIS). We have no control of these strings. If you want to update these strings, you can update the NSIS language file. More information here.

In the second picture (rainmeter_settings.jpg), the 'Variables' string is located in Hungarian.h on line 75:

Code: Select all

#define STR_VARIABLES             "Variables"
-Brian
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Since it seems neither sztewe, nor VeRychard have not been around for long time, I'm posting now the Hungarian translations of the required strings. Hope they don't mind I'm intervene again, but I'd like to help the devs to can add the translations for another (this time Hungarian) language as well.
  • Game mode : Játékmód
  • Start game mode : Játékmód indítása
  • Stop game mode : Játékmód leállítása
  • Full-screen games : Teljes képernyős játékok
  • Additional process list: : További folyamatok:
  • Additional process list : További folyamatok
  • You can also manually start/stop game mode by using the tray icon context menu. Manually starting/stopping game mode will uncheck both the ""Full-screen games"" and ""Additional process list"" checkbox. You must re-enable those items for Rainmeter to start monitoring them again.\n\nClick the ""Help"" button for more information. : Kézzel is elindíthatja/leállíthatja a játékmódot az értesítési terület ikonjának helyi menüjével. A játékmód kézi indítása/leállítása a ""Teljes képernyős játékok"" és a ""További folyamatok"" jelölőnégyzetről is töröli a pipát. Ahhoz, hogy a Rainmeter ismét kövesse őket, újra kell őket engedélyeznie.\n\nTovábbi információért kattintson a ""Segítség"" gombra.
  • On start : Indításnál
  • On stop : Leállításnál
  • Select the action to perform when starting/stopping game mode. ""On start"" can unload all skins or load a layout. ""On stop"" can reload the current layout or another layout. : Válassza ki a játékmód indításánál/leállításánál végrehajtandó műveletet. Az ""Indításnál"" kikapcsolhatja az összes felületet vagy betölthet egy témát. A ""Leállításnál"" visszatöltheti a jelenlegi témát vagy egy másik témát.
  • Unload all skins : Az összes felület kikapcsolása
  • Load current layout : Jelenlegi téma betöltése
  • Rainmeter Safe Start : Rainmeter biztonságos indítása
  • This will unload all skins and start Rainmeter with the default ""illustro"" skins.\n\nYour current layout will be saved as: @Backup\n\nUse this if you are having trouble starting Rainmeter.\n\nEnter Rainmeter Safe Start? : Ezzel kikapcsolhatja az összes felületet és elindíthatja a Rainmeter-t az alapértelmezett ""illustro"" felületekkel.\n\nA jelenlegi téma el lesz mentve @Backup-ként\n\nAkkor használja ezt a lehetőséget ha a Rainmeter indításával gondja van.\n\nElindítja Rainmeter biztonságosan?
  • Measure : Mérték
  • This change requires Rainmeter to be restarted.\n\nWould you like to restart Rainmeter now? : Ezen változásokhoz újra kell indítania a Rainmeter-t.\n\nSzeretné újraindítani?
Since I believe the Use hardware acceleration wasn't translated neither in Hungarian (as far as I can tell), I post this one as well. It's Hardveres gyorsítás alkalmazása.
If anything else is missing please let me know and I'm gonna translate that one as well.
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Thank you!

I didn't notice any other missing translations.

-Brian