It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:15 pm

Russian

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
Active Colors

Re: Russian

Post by Active Colors »

And here:

Code: Select all

#define STR_RESTART_CONFIRM             "Это изменение требует перезапуска Rainnmeter.\n\nВыполнить перезапуск Rainmeter сейчас?"
Fix (typo in the word Rainmeter :???: )

#define STR_RESTART_CONFIRM             "Это изменение требует перезапуска Rainmeter.\n\nВыполнить перезапуск Rainmeter сейчас?"
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

One more here:

#define STR_SETTINGSREADONLY            "Убедитесь, что у файла не задан аттрибут ""только для чтения"", и что папка доступна для записи. Этот файл расположен в:\n%1"
Fixed the typo in the "аттрибут", should be "атрибут":

#define STR_SETTINGSREADONLY            "Убедитесь, что у файла не задан атрибут ""только для чтения"", и что папка доступна для записи. Этот файл расположен в:\n%1"
Interesting fact which I didn't know. The English word "attribute" is the same in Russian however in Russian it is spelled only with one T letter "атрибут". Checked with the Microsoft Terminology Dictionary
Capture.PNG
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

That's it for now.
Also, sorry Brian, I know it would be more efficient using GitHub, unfortunately I don't know how to use it.
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Active Colors wrote: June 20th, 2021, 6:45 am That's it for now.
Also, sorry Brian, I know it would be more efficient using GitHub, unfortunately I don't know how to use it.
Thanks!

Yeah, there is a steep learning curve with git and github. It might be easier to just zip up the .h file and post it here.

-Brian
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Brian wrote: June 20th, 2021, 6:58 am Thanks!

Yeah, there is a steep learning curve with git and github. It might be easier to just zip up the .h file and post it here.

-Brian
Right, it is easier to do but somehow didn't think about this idea (even though I did it like that before).
I noticed you have already applied these fixes but you skipped one of them, so I am attaching the file here. Looks good for now.
Attachments
Russian.h
(28.08 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

I must be missing something. Where is the Backup functionality in Rainmeter? I can't seem too find where these strings are located:

#define STR_BACKUP "Backup"
#define STR_BACKUPDESCRIPTION "A backup allows you to save a complete copy of your setup, including skins and statistics. Unlike a layout, restoring a backup will replace all edits and updates to your skins since the backup was saved."
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Active Colors wrote: June 20th, 2021, 7:47 am I noticed you have already applied these fixes but you skipped one of them, so I am attaching the file here. Looks good for now.
My bad, thanks for checking!
Active Colors wrote: June 20th, 2021, 7:57 am I must be missing something. Where is the Backup functionality in Rainmeter?
You aren't missing anything, the backup function was removed almost 10 years ago when we introduced the .rmskin packager. We left the strings in there in case we find another use for them.

-Brian
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

#define STR_AUTOMATICUPDATE		"Automatically install updates"
#define STR_INSTALL_NEW_VERSION		"Install new version"
#define STR_CLICK_TO_INSTALL		"Restart Rainmeter to install version: %1"

#define STR_AUTOMATICUPDATE		"Автоматически устанавливать обновления"
#define STR_INSTALL_NEW_VERSION		"Установить новую версию"
#define STR_CLICK_TO_INSTALL		"Перезапустить Rainmeter для установки версии: %1"
Last edited by Active Colors on August 27th, 2021, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Extra strings
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Thanks for these translations. Sorry it took so long.

-Brian