It is currently March 29th, 2024, 11:04 am

Persian

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
sa3er

Persian

Post by sa3er »

Latest Persian translations:
Persian.h (Application)
Persian.nsh (Installer)

Download ZIP
sa3er

Re: Persian

Post by sa3er »

Alright it took sooner than I though.
Project Complete. All done.
sa3er

Post by sa3er »

Would you please compile/build the DLL so I could test if everything fits before a release? Thank you.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

First of all, apologies for not getting back sooner. We decided a while back to only accept translations if it would be useful to a "large enough" number of our users. The last time we collected language statistics, Persian users consisted of only 0.002448% of the total reported incidents.

As you know, there is more work that we must do for added/modified strings for each additional language so we must unfortunately decline this translation at this point. At some point in the future, we will probably switch to a better translation system, which will make this process easier. We'll definitely reconsider this decision then. In any case, sorry and thanks for your work! :)
sa3er

Post by sa3er »

I understand and it's okay.
It didn't take that much time.

Unfortunately it's true that not too many Persian users are interested in Rainmeter at the moment. I want to change that and reveal Rainmeter powers and true potentials to Iranian designer community. So I figured well, native language interface could be a great step.

But I respect your decision, and understand it completely.
Thank you.

P.S. I own a software store, and most of my customers now know about Rainmeter and have it installed on their computers. Let's hope usage percentage could reach to an acceptable level someday.