It is currently April 16th, 2024, 12:27 pm

Czech

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
oZone

Re: Czech

Post by oZone »

Brian wrote:@gathering2:
Thank you for your updated translations, however, some of the new translations are a bit too long to fit nicely in the areas we have defined.

For example, the string STR_STARTLOGGING was previously translated to Spustit logování and is now Spustit zapisování do logovacího souboru. This string appears on the context menu, so a shorter translation would be preferred. Using https://translate.google.com converts Start logging to Začněte protokolovat, but I have no idea if that is accurate or not and would not rely on such translation engines.

There are several more instances where the new translations are too long. Also, some punctuation was removed (STR_BACKUPE needs an ellipsis), so make sure all the correct punctuation and correct capitalization is there. STR_NEWVERSIONREQUIRED (and others) needs some capitalization.

-Brian
oZone wrote:According to my friend the current translation is ok. And the string STR_LANGUAGEOBSOLETE should be "Jazyk je neaktuální".
Also won't be better to use HTTPS instead of HTTP for STR_GETLATESTVERSION and STR_COPYRIGHTNOTICE.
Does the translation need to be updated or the current one is fine, I can ask friend to help.
Last edited by oZone on September 28th, 2018, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyriakos876

Post by kyriakos876 »

oZone wrote:Does the translation need to be updated or the current one is fine, I can ask friend to help.
You can see here if you scroll down, Czech is marked incomplete. I'd suggest you download the files from the first post and follow the instructions Brian gave above. And if you see anything more, translate that too, then copy and paste both files in

Code: Select all

[ /code] brackets as a reply to this thread.
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

oZone wrote:According to my friend the current translation is ok. And the string STR_LANGUAGEOBSOLETE should be "Jazyk je neaktuální".
oZone wrote:Does the translation need to be updated or the current one is fine, I can ask friend to help.
Sorry for not getting back to you, I was actually hoping user "gathering2" would respond since he was the one who initially attempted to update the language files. Since we have not heard back from that user, I went ahead with your friend's suggestion.

Thank you for the help!

-Brian
gathering2

Post by gathering2 »

Hallo Brian,
Sorry for long delay - almost 3 years. (building new home, once finished - mother-in-law came with pancreas cancer....With Cov-19 madness you can try safe someone in CZ...)
But anyway some good news now. Here is new translation CZECH. Both files in zip because *.nsh file refuses attach this message.
I have one question, maybe is already solved somewhere between strings of the web...
When installing newer version of Rainmeter (4.2 above) CPU load increases significantly from 2-3% to 15-17%.
I must use Rainmeter version 4.2.
PC confin is not actually problem I think-MB Asus ROG Maximus XI, I7-8700 3,2 GHz, 32 DDR4 GB Kingston FURY, HDD 2xSamsung 970 PRO, MSI-RTX2080.
Tried to solve this, reading logs, sniffing Win what is actually working on (running processes etc...) Nothing suspitious - Rainmeter use 140% CPU compared to my Autodesk Civil 3D rendering model :).
Have a nice day and thanks for help.
Gathering2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

gathering2 wrote: October 25th, 2021, 8:01 am
I have one question, maybe is already solved somewhere between strings of the web...
When installing newer version of Rainmeter (4.2 above) CPU load increases significantly from 2-3% to 15-17%.
I must use Rainmeter version 4.2.
PC confin is not actually problem I think-MB Asus ROG Maximus XI, I7-8700 3,2 GHz, 32 DDR4 GB Kingston FURY, HDD 2xSamsung 970 PRO, MSI-RTX2080.
Tried to solve this, reading logs, sniffing Win what is actually working on (running processes etc...) Nothing suspitious - Rainmeter use 140% CPU compared to my Autodesk Civil 3D rendering model :).
Have a nice day and thanks for help.
Gathering2
Hello. Could you possibly create a new topic for your issue? So this topic does not get mixed with your issue.
It would be useful if in your new topic you could add some more info:

1. Do you have "Use hardware acceleration" enabled in the Manage window? Try enabling it and see if it changes the CPU load (this option needs restart).
2. Try to unload all your skins. What is the CPU load by Rainmeter now? Is it the same?
3. What skins are you using? Add links to the skins you are using. Or attach them in a .zip file if they are your skins.

We will try to solve it as much as we can when you make another topic.
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

gathering2 wrote: October 25th, 2021, 8:01 am Here is new translation CZECH.
Thank you for the updated translations!

gathering2 wrote: October 25th, 2021, 8:01 am I have one question, ...
As Active Colors already posted, please ask about this in the bugs forum.

-Brian
gathering2

Post by gathering2 »

Hallo,
thanks all for advice. I will try steps mentioned above and start new topic after that.
Gathering2