It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:21 pm

Czech

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
mari8b

Re: Czech

Post by mari8b »

Don't know how to post translated string "Variables", of which I was notified by e-mail.
I will simply post it here:

"Variables" = "Proměnné"
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

mari8b wrote:Don't know how to post translated string "Variables", of which I was notified by e-mail.
I will simply post it here:
You were supposed to post it here :) Thank you!
Pajikmoulis

Post by Pajikmoulis »

1. "Send computer information"
2. "Your computer Windows version, CPU capabilities, and graphics capabilities will be reported once during installation to improve Rainmeter. No personal information will be sent."
3. "Install 64-bit version"

Code: Select all

1. "Odeslat informace o počítači"
2. "Pro zlepšení programu Rainmeter budou v průběhu instalace odeslány informace o verzi systému Windows, schopnostech CPU, a grafických funkcích. Osobní údaje nebudou odeslány.".
3. "Instalovat 64-bitovou verzi"
Also, I don't mean to be a nitpicker, but shouldn't it be "Your computer's Windows version..."? :???:
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Pajikmoulis wrote:Also, I don't mean to be a nitpicker, but shouldn't it be "Your computer's Windows version..."? :???:
You're absolutely right, thanks :)
Pajikmoulis

Post by Pajikmoulis »

Wasn't aware of these: :???:
I think you missed these:
"Welcome to Rainmeter"
"Click on the Rainmeter icon to manage skins and settings."
"Click here to download Rainmeter 2.3."
"Vítejte v Rainmeteru"
"Klikněte na ikonu Rainmeteru pro správu vzhledů a nastavení."
"Klikněte zde pro stažení Rainmeteru 2.3."

As for this: :thumbdown:
The following strings are missing for all languages:

Send information about computer (checkbox)
Your computer's Windows version, language, and hardware capabilities will be reported once during installation to improve Rainmeter. No personal information will be sent. (label)

Note: The strings above may look familiar. They have been changed slightly, so please re-translate them :)
1. "Odeslat informace o počítači" (hasn't changed)
2. "Pro zlepšení programu Rainmeter budou v průběhu instalace odeslány informace o jazyku a verzi systému Windows, a o hardwarových schopnostech vašeho počítače. Osobní údaje nebudou odeslány."
mira

Post by mira »

I just translated the file czech.h and fixed some things in czech.nsh

Here is dropbox link: Dropbox
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Thanks!

-Brian
gathering2

Post by gathering2 »

Hallo everyone,
I´m sending updated language files czech.h and czech.nsh. Czech lang is fully translated now, I think :)
Sending zip file- Chrome can´t attach .nsh file with "Invalid file extension" post.
George

Zdar všem,
trochu jsem upravil balíky souborů češtiny v czech.h a czech.nsh. Myslím, že by už mohli češtinu hodit do "zelena", jako kompletně přeloženou :)
Soubory jsou zazipovány, Chrome nechce vzít ten .nsh soubor.

Jirka
Attachments
RAINMETER CZ.zip
Contains both *.h and *.nsh files
(5.65 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

@gathering2:
Thank you for your updated translations, however, some of the new translations are a bit too long to fit nicely in the areas we have defined.

For example, the string STR_STARTLOGGING was previously translated to Spustit logování and is now Spustit zapisování do logovacího souboru. This string appears on the context menu, so a shorter translation would be preferred. Using https://translate.google.com converts Start logging to Začněte protokolovat, but I have no idea if that is accurate or not and would not rely on such translation engines.

There are several more instances where the new translations are too long. Also, some punctuation was removed (STR_BACKUPE needs an ellipsis), so make sure all the correct punctuation and correct capitalization is there. STR_NEWVERSIONREQUIRED (and others) needs some capitalization.

-Brian
oZone

Post by oZone »

According to my friend the current translation is ok. And the string STR_LANGUAGEOBSOLETE should be "Jazyk je neaktuální".
Also won't be better to use HTTPS instead of HTTP for STR_GETLATESTVERSION and STR_COPYRIGHTNOTICE.