It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:18 pm

Georgian

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
Tabo8226

Re: Georgian

Post by Tabo8226 »

- "კომპიუტერის ინფორმაციის გადაგზავნა"
- "Rainmeter-ის გასაუმჯობესებლად გადაგზავნილი იქნება საოპერაციო სისტემის ვერსია, პროცესორის და გრაფიკული ბირთვის მონაცემები. პირადი ინფორმაცია არ გადაიცემა."
- "64-ბიტიანი ვერსიის ინსტალაცია"
Tabo8226

Post by Tabo8226 »

IF YOU DON'T PLANNING TO ADD GEORGIAN IN THE LANGUAGE LIST PLEASE DELTE THIS TOPIC!
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Tabo8226 wrote:IF YOU DON'T PLANNING TO ADD GEORGIAN IN THE LANGUAGE LIST PLEASE DELTE THIS TOPIC!
Please try to be patient, the Georgian language will be added before the release of 2.3.

Please remember that Rainmeter 2.3 is still a beta release, not a final release. There are still some bugs being worked out, and along with the changes to our localization strings, there is quite a "todo" list.

One final thing to remember, our developers here at Rainmeter are volunteers, not full-time employees. We all work (or attend school, or both), and we all have lives outside of the Rainmeter. Our developers spend a considerable amount of time developing this software for free, so lets try to be fair to our developers, and not "demand" anything. Just be patient, good things are coming.

-Brian
Tabo8226

Post by Tabo8226 »

thanks for quick answer, but poiru said that Georgian will be in the BETA and that's why i am not patient, now i know. i hope after the beta in program will Georgian language. thanks
Tabo8226

Post by Tabo8226 »

Hello, how are you? :) no news-es about georgian language? :(
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Tabo8226 wrote:Hello, how are you? :) no news-es about georgian language? :(
As I said in the PM I sent you a while back, we have decided to accept languages only if they are used by a sufficient number of people. We are currently gathering usage statistics from our users. Once we have enough data (probably in 2-3 weeks), we'll let you know of the results and the decision.

Thanks for your continued interest in making Rainmeter better :)
Tabo8226

Post by Tabo8226 »

poiru you said about 2-3 week, you said it in JUNE and now is SEPTEMBER... :(
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Tabo8226 wrote:poiru you said about 2-3 week, you said it in JUNE and now is SEPTEMBER... :(
I apologize for not getting back earlier.

Based on the Rainmeter 2.3.3 installer statistics so far, only 0.00286% of Rainmeter are using Georgian as their Windows UI language. Due to the small number of users, we cannot unfortunately accept your translation at the moment. We will keep you in mind if we see a surge in the number of Georgian users. Thanks again for your continued intrest! :)