It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:42 pm

Portuguese (Portugal)

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Portuguese (Portugal)

Post by jsmorley »

Pr0fil3 wrote:${LangFileString} UACERROR "Falha a obter direitos de instalação."
Thank you.
AsMoDeO

Post by AsMoDeO »

I came across some grammar mistakes. You should replace all instances of:
Excluír to Excluir
Incluír to Incluir
Licensa to Licença
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

AsMoDeO wrote:I came across some grammar mistakes. You should replace all instances of...
Fixed for the next release, thanks!
Pr0fil3

Post by Pr0fil3 »

Hey, I'm currently not following Rainmeter but I'm still interested in keeping the portuguese translation complete.

The translation status for european portuguese it says "Incomplete", is there anything in need of translation?
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Looks like the only thing we need at this time is:
"Favorites"
"No favorites defined"
"Favorite"
"Custom skin actions"

Thanks.

-Brian
Pr0fil3

Post by Pr0fil3 »

Favorites (Rainmeter context menu)
Favoritos
No favorites defined (Rainmeter context menu under 'Favorites' submenu [when no skins are marked as favorite])
Ainda não tens favoritos
Custom skin actions (skin context menu when custom context menu actions are defined)
Comment: A direct translation would be weird in portuguese so I'll keep it simple and leave it as "Actions". Do you prefer something else here?
Ações
Favorite (skin context menu and manage dialog)
Comment: Is this a button that adds a skin to the favorites? If yes the translation below is in context.
Adicionar aos favoritos

Comment:
If you need a smaller word/single word you can use this one instead. There is no word that means the same as "Favorite" in portuguese. This one was used by Twitter to translate "Favorite" but it's meaning is closer to "Like".
Curtir
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Pr0fil3 wrote:A direct translation would be weird in portuguese so I'll keep it simple and leave it as "Actions". Do you prefer something else here?
"Actions" is fine for now, "Custom Actions" would be better. However, the smaller the better since this only appears on the context skin menus.
Pr0fil3 wrote:Is this a button that adds a skin to the favorites? If yes the translation below is in context.
Actually, this appears in two places. On the skin context menu under "Settings", and in the Manage dialog (on the 'Skins' tab above 'Help').
Pr0fil3 wrote:If you need a smaller word/single word you can use this one instead. There is no word that means the same as "Favorite" in portuguese. This one was used by Twitter to translate "Favorite" but it's meaning is closer to "Like".
Huh, I would have thought it would have been "Favorito" since you had "Favoritos" as the plural form.

I decided on "Curtir" for now, let us know if you want it changed.

Thanks for the translations!

-Brian
Pr0fil3

Post by Pr0fil3 »

Brian wrote:"Actions" is fine for now, "Custom Actions" would be better. However, the smaller the better since this only appears on the context skin menus.

Actually, this appears in two places. On the skin context menu under "Settings", and in the Manage dialog (on the 'Skins' tab above 'Help').
I was having trouble remembering the word for "custom". If you prefer,
"Custom Actions"
Ações Personalizadas
Brian wrote:Huh, I would have thought it would have been "Favorito" since you had "Favoritos" as the plural form.
While in English "Favorite" can be used as a noun or a verb, we don't have a verb for "Favorite", "Favorito" is the noun.
Pr0fil3

Post by Pr0fil3 »

Hello.
Here are the new strings:

Create new skin - Criar uma skin nova
New skin - Nova skin
Template - Modelo
Template... - Modelo...
Add folder - Adicionar pasta
Add skin - Adicionar skin
Rename - Mudar o nome
Save new template - Guardar novo modelo
Saved templates - Modelos guardados
Use default template - Usar modelo padrão

Could not create folder: %1 : Não foi possível criar a pasta: %1
Could not create file: %1 : Não foi possível criar o ficheiro: %1
The folder ""%1"" already exists. : A pasta ""%1"" já existe.
The file ""%1"" already exists. : O ficheiro ""%1"" já existe.
The folder ""%1"" could not be renamed.\nError code: %2 : Não foi possível mudar o nome da pasta ""%1"".\nCódigo de erro: %2
The file ""%1"" could not be renamed.\nError code: %2 : Não foi possível mudar o nome do ficheiro ""%1"".\nCódigo de erro %2
Are you sure you want to delete this folder?\n%1 :Tens a certeza que queres eliminar esta pasta?\n%1
Are you sure you want to delete this file?\n%1 : Tens a certeza que queres eliminar este ficheiro?\n%1
Unable to delete the folder:\n%1 : Não foi possível eliminar a pasta:\n%1
Unable to delete the file:\n%1 : Não foi possível eliminar o ficheiro:\n%1
The template ""%1"" does not exist.\nDo you want to use the default template instead? : O modelo ""%1"" não existe.\nEm alternativa, queres utilizar o modelo padrão?
Template ""%1"" already exists. : Um modelo com o nome ""%1"" já existe.
Unable to create template folder. : Não foi possível criar a pasta para o modelo.
Unable to create template file: %1 : Não foi possível criar o ficheiro para o modelo: %1.
Are you sure you want to delete the template ""%1""? : Tens a certeza que queres eliminar o modelo ""%1""?
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Thanks!

-Brian